It’s end of March and A LOT has been done, but still quite a big part is yet to be completed. So, to summarize:
– we’re about 60% through level design and actual gameplay testing
– we’ve completed about 80% of required assets
– we’ve got almost all required sounds in place (and expecting music to come quite shortly)
– from the list of 31 bug we have fixed 14 so far.
– some “cinematics” logic is to be completed.
Stay tuned, we’ll be updating you with more information on our progess:)
And just a couple of pics:
Just because it’s an indie project, it doesn’t mean we do not have Issue tracker, Log and Feature list!
Hurray! We’ve found a chiptune composer!
So, while waiting for him to develop a proper score, I’ve decided to share my own mere exercices in 8 bit music:) as they say, just for lulz.
Again, this will not be used in the final version of the game!
Three screenshots for you today.
A group of indie game developers from Russia. We are not commercial and do not have a bank account. We believe in free games and bringing hardcore gameplay through simple mechanics.
You may want to check a Cubic Pie profile on indiedb.com.
Cubic Pie company
Logo/title design options